New Service Request

Welcome to the Rural Water District No.5, Mayes County Oklahoma Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (if available) to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.  Also please provide a copy of your  DEQ approved septic system report when applying for water service for new construction.